Tuesday 1 December 2009

Stila Event at Sephora Times Square

Super sorry non-Americano BeautyLovers but this is exclusively for the ladies that love NYC. If you're in the Big Apple this coming Saturday, then you can pop along to Sephora at Times Square for a free Stila make over!

I heart Stila in a big bad dirty way, seriously, hardy a day goes by that I'm not wearing Cloud (no matter how often I try to break the habit, it's my go to neutral to make my eyes pop) and generally cloud is accompanied by La Douce, Golightly or a little Shore, depending on my mood. All TOO pretty for words. And I'm out of my Fuchsia Convertible Colour. And my Strawberry lipglaze. Oh good lord, this is going to cost me, isn't it?
Anyway, here are the deets:

For every $50 Stila purchase, customers will be entered to win their own personalized Stila girl. Three lucky winners will receive this personalized Stila icon as well as a Stila Gift Package.
Additionally, each person who gets a Stila makeover and purchases any Stila product will receive a FREE full size Camellia Convertible Color

Saturday, December 5th
11am-8pm
Sephora Times Square
200 W 42nd Street
New York, NY‎
(212) 764-2525‎

Perfect excuse to do some Christmas shopping/party prep.
See you there my lovelies!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP