Monday 14 December 2009

Wow...

Believe it or not, I'm back in New York. No, really. Not that I would recommend a 72 hour flying visit to anyone else but it was fun. And I actually managed on the teeny tiny quantity of slap I took out there with me, which was probably a bonus when I woke up wearing all of it Sunday morning.
Seriously, I never, ever sleep without cleansing and moisturising. This was a big night. I will spare you the gory details. Cough.
And that's an actual cough, I'm totally sick again for a change. Stupid recycled air on a plane full of sick people. Gah.

Anyway, just FYI, if you are going to destroy your health/skin with a 72 hour trip across the Atlantic (and the massive number of Moscow Mules I consumed and approximately three hours sleep I managed, have nothing to do with my current dry and deathly pallor) you MUST cleanse and moisturise and on return home, you MUST use Prescriptives Instant Gratification scrub (which means you need to buy it now before it's discontinued in January!) and you MUST slap on a Dr Bragi mask. It is the only reason my face didn't fall off this morning.

Now, to consume three times my body weight in water and book a facial before my next flight in two week. Meep.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP