Tuesday 22 December 2009

Lee Stafford Electrical Range

I have nothing to say but...
WANT.



Hot pink?

Mock croc?
Electrical hair appliances?
Who WOULDN'T want this?

I lived and died by my original Lee Stafford hair dryer before I moved out to the US or A and the straighteners were well used in the Big House of Gay (honestly, gay boys put straighteners through waaaaaaaaay more than we do) and last year's travel set will be awaiting me when I land at Mummy BeautyLover's on Thursday so I think these would be a solid gold purchase, plus my hair is almost long enough for curling now which is super exciting. I think it would only be right for the first curls to be put in my hot pink, mock croc curling irons, don't you?

Get 'em from Boots and Boots.com, ladies...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP