Thursday 3 December 2009

All I Want for Christmas... MAC

Whee, this time next week I'll be getting my Christmas on and hitting London for a wee weekend visit. Can't wait.
And almost as exciting, will be a week on Sunday when I hit the MAC counter at Heathrow on my way back... I know the exchange rate means that it costs more or less the same as it does here but is there any better guilt-free shopping than at a duty free counter? The answer is NO.

Top of my list are the holiday collections - always SO beautiful and I use the shadow compacts more than any others (I have a love hate relationship with compacts. I know, I'm fickle) but I'm also desperate to get my mitts on something from the Baroque Boudoir collection - isn't it GORGEOUS?


The powder compact actually makes me want to do a little cry.
And if the Put a Spell on You holiday lip bag doesn't find its way back on a Virgin Atlantic flight, something has gone very, very wrong.

Oh MAC, how I love you.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP