Wednesday 9 December 2009

Travel-Tastic

I am so excited.
In just seven hours, I'll be on a plane back to London for the first time since I flitted out to NYC in July, should be SO much fun.

What is not fun is a) how much I worry about the damage to my skin in flight and b) trying to rationalise what to take with me. My lovely, lovely friends have loads of good stuff that I 'donated' from the BeautyLover Moves to NYC So Please Take All My Shit fund in summer but still, there are always things you can't live without, right?

So this is what I'm taking...
Komenuka Bijin conditioner because I officially cannot live without it
Tigi After Party cream because it makes my hair super soft and it sometimes goes flyaway post-flight
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, Skin Bliss Capsules, Skin Buff, Tri-Enzyme Wash, Papaya Enzyme Mask and Rose Quartz Collagen mask (which might sound like overkill but I'm going to be SO busy, my skin will need looking after! Plus I have a shit ton of travel sizes, God bless ELEMIS for putting samples in their full size products)
Dermalogica Daily Resurfacers are amazing for travelling as they're individually wrapped and help clear any clogged up pores that have been upset by the recycled air on the plane. Not to mention lack of sleep while I'm in London...
Beauty Flash Balm and Eye Cream - I really love this in-flight
Bliss Lemon & Sage Body Butter
Creme de la Mer lipbalm. The ONLY lipbalm I travel with. One slick on the plane and your lips will be totally hydrated when you wake up.
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle (I'm totally getting this at the airport, YAY Duty Free Shopping!)

I'm also attempting to travel light with the slap (HA) so at the moment all I have is my Nars foundation, mini Copacabana Multiple and pressed powder, Touche Eclat, Prescriptives Lash Envy mascara, MAC Hello Kitty blush, Stila eyeshadows in Cloud, La Douce, Golightly and Shore, Urban Decay eyeshadow Primer Potion, Naked lipstick and 24/7 pencils in Stash, Rockstar, Oil Slick and Corrupt and Smashbox O-Plump lipgloss.

I'm as excited as you are to find out what I actually pack when I get back to my apartment... What do you reckon, twice this amount?

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP