Monday 21 December 2009

Things I would like for Christmas Santa, thank you very much

There is no real reason for this post other than I went to Sephora at lunch (to buy something for SOMEONE ELSE) and it gave me the self-purchasing shakes.
So, Santa Baby...

Philosophy Winter Escape set
I like Philosophy. I like marshmallows. Therefore it makes sense that I would like this. Also, I already bought it for someone else and NOW I SEE IT'S ON SALE. GODDAMN. I mean, ooh, what a shame. No mention of God or Jebus or Santa or anything.

YSL Parisienne
I keep getting spritzed with this everywhere and bloody hell, if those cows with the squirters haven't done a complete job on me. BeautyLover likey. BeautyLover wanty. BeautyLover buyee at Duty Freey. That last one really didn't work but you get the idea. And yeah, I'm ignoring La Moss' involvement. Get off the ads and tout your own crap, missy.

Sanctuary Hot Sugar Scrub
This is one of my UK staples that I really haven't been able to replace out here. Honestly, I think it's the best scrub out there. I love the smell, I love the way it heats up and I adore how soft it leaves my skin. I miss it. Sob.

Nars Day and Night Palette
I can't tell you how many times I've fingered this in Sephora. I think, besides having a book published and my Fraggle costume at Halloween, not buying this so far has been my proudest personal achievement. But what am I trying to prove exactly? How is my life improved by not owning it? Well, now that you mention it, I don't know! Really, I owe it to myself, to Santa and to everyone that has to look upon my face to purchase it posthaste. Thanks for sorting that out, BL! Why, you're welcome, BL!

Stila Lipglaze and Smudge Pot Sets
I just want them. I love Stila, I love lipglazes and smudgepots and these are dinky versions which instantly make them better than the originals. Don't ask me how that works, it JUST DOES.

Elemis Pro-Collagen Collection
Because a) Elemis Pro-Collagen products are awesome and b) because I've been SLAUGHTERING my skin by flying so much this month, I needs it. And it comes in a pretty silver case that matches the jewellery case my Pro-Collagen eye duo came in. Reason enough? I think so...

* note to all potential gifters.
I know gifts have been bought, I know I'm not getting anything else. I also know I'm travelling with only hand luggage and as such can bring FRIG ALL back with me to the US. But I also want these things quite badly. And you know, love will find a way...
And all these items, except for The Sanctuary stuff which I can't find out here ANYWHERE, should be available in the UK and US. I've given US links because, suck it up bitches, I live here, but I reckon between HQ Hair and Boots, you should do nicely my beloved UK ladies.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP