Wednesday 25 November 2009

Komenuka Bijin Conditioner at Studio BeautyMix

I've been growing my locks for about a year now and as someone with lots of very fine hair that's coloured dark brown on a monthly basis, it hasn't always been easy. There have been plenty of times that I've considered taking the scissors to the lank lengths, usually when I've had to get up twenty minutes earlier than usual to wash and blow dry my mop.



But all that is in the past. For the last week, I've been using Komenuka Bijin conditioner from the really rather wonderful Studio BeautyMix in New York and I am all turned around. It's like I have new hair, seriously. Every single strand is long, strong and glossy without a hint of floppy lankess at the roots. It's packed full of wonderful things like ginseng, vitamin E, aloe and seaweed and it smells delicious. I'm in love.

In fact, I've got a bit of a crush on everything in Studio BeautyMix... the recently opened Soho off-shoot of Beauty Maven, Robin Coe-Hutshing, housed in a cosy corner of the Korres store (remember to grab some lipbalm while you're in there getting your Komenuka Bijin) is stocked with all of Robin's beauty secrets. Seriously, if this lady is recommending it, I'm buying it. Hopefully, we'll be taking a peek inside Robin's beauty bag very soon - I cannot wait to see what such a guru totes around with her...*


*and then copy her mercilessly in an attempt to be as cool as her.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP