Tuesday 20 February 2007

What's in the Bag Catherine Chapman?

Roll up, roll up, time for another peek into the make up bag of a product junkie!
Catherine Chapman is today's gorgeous guinea pig, let's see what things of wonder she's got for us to nosy at....

What's your signature make-up product and how does using it affect your mood? Whenever I go out I use a teeth whitener called Party Sparkle by Pearl Drops first. It makes my teeth look whiter straight away which is perfect if, like me, you have no patience but have a penchant for red wine!

A beautiful boy is on the approach and you only have time to apply one product - what is it?
Easy, mascara. I'm lucky because I have long eye lashes but they are very blonde so I look freaky without mascara. I'd love to have my eye lashes tinted but haven't so far - can you recommend anywhere that isn't expensive?

Of every product you've ever had, current or sob, discontinued, what would be your favourite beauty product ever?
Favourite ever? This is hard!! I would say the humble eye liner (preferably Dior) - it makes a big difference to eyes if used in the right way. Daily I use dark brown but i love the Urban Defects glittery eye liners for nights out.

Foundation: Clinique
Lip gloss: Jemma Kidd
Mascara: Rimmel Magnifeyes Mascara
Eye Liner: Dior
Powder: Elizabeth Arden
Benefit: Lip tint
Pearl Drops Party Sparkle tooth polish

It's so much healthier and more satisfying than looking in David Hasselhoff's drinks cabinet...
We have the best addiction.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP