Friday 16 February 2007

Cheap Thrills

Don't you just LOVE it when a plan comes together?

I received my Smashbox lip gloss set from Ebay this morning. I frickin LOVE Ebay but it really shouldn't come under cheap thrills for me... I've spent a goddamn fortune on that website. But i digress. Lovely little lipglosses, a wee pink patent case with to carry three of them around and a teensy mirror for perfect application. What's not to love?
I even took a picture for you...


Another cheapie I've been enoying this week is Rimmel's Magnif'eyes Mascara. I'm not if it was the pun on the name or the fact that it was on offer in Boots when I went in for Shapers bars (it's February, I'm still pretending to diet my Christmas weight off, okay?) but I do know it wasn't the Kate Moss ads. That woman, red eyeliner or no, really winds me up. Grrr.

But it is an okay mascara. It seems to be lasting the day, it's super black and as long as you don't overload the brush, it's pretty good coverage. I do look like I have more lashes but they don't look soft and fluttery, just really black and really there, if you know what I mean?

You don't? Well, I have only had a diet Pepsi so far today so give me ten more minutes to wake up...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP