Tuesday 13 February 2007

What's in the Bag Amy Noble?

This is fast becoming my favourite part of the blog!
Who doesn't love sanctioned nosiness?

This week's bag has been graciously provided by Amy Noble, former make up artist and PR queen. Pull in the love, push out the envy...

What's your signature make-up product and how does using it affect your mood?
It would definitely have to be lip liner and gloss. Without it I feel drab and like a librarian - as soon as I get a power pout then I feel vampish again.

A beautiful boy is on the approach and you only have time to apply one product - what is it?
Gloss, gloss and more gloss so definitely the Trilogy Intensive Lip Treatment!!

Of every product you've ever had, current or sob, discontinued, what would be your favourite beauty product ever?
I think as a staple must have, cant live without product it would have to be the Mac Full Coverage Foundation in NC30

So, onto the bag...
I am a total MAC fiend and find that it makes up a large percentage of my make up bag!!

I am not a make up snob so I do have a couple of high street brands in my make up bag too, as colorsport 24 hour eye liner in black and brown is amazing for extra staying power as well as the absolute must have Colorsport eyebrow grooming kit.

I believe, that as an ex TV and Film Make Up Designer, that you have to pay out for fabulous bases, mascaras and high pigment shadows, but you can get away with cheaper powder! I have a Rimmel Stay Matte translucent powder and a MAC Bronzer in Bronze.

I use the MAC full coverage foundation as it is brilliant when having a bad skin day and can also double up as a concealer. I also love the Dr Harnik under eye concealer, which is a duo cube with two colours for extra subtle coverage.

Lips are a bit of a thing for me as am always trying to make my pout . . . poutier, so I swear by Rimmel lip liner in Black Tulip a little dab of powder over the top to tone down the colour and then a slick of Trilogy Intensive Lip Treatment which contains Organic Rosehip Oil. It is an amazing moisturizer and doubles up as a gloss – it is very similar to Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream but without the vile taste and smell!

Jelly Pong Pong do a wonderful little product called Supermodel Stain in Nymphette, it is a fantastic cheek colour!! It doesn’t matter how tired you are, it will always give you the perfect rosy cheeked look, it also doubles up as a lip colour!!

Delicious Beauty with honey and almond handluscious hand cream is also a must have - I have just grow my nails and want to keep my hands in tip top condition

Organic Surge Lets Face It facial spritz which is perfect for applying throughout the day to soothe your skin, it is also fab for setting your make up directly after application, so your make up doesn’t end up by your knees!!

I also always carry the Lee Stafford R U Taking Protection from partying and smokey nights out spritz which banishes those horrible smells that can gather in your hair throughout the day!!

I am trying to banish my jealousy by accepting this as sound advice... And you know what, it helps! Those Coloursport liners are brilliant!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP