Wednesday 27 August 2008

Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel

Today I had food poisoning.
I felt bad. I also had a very important meeting. A meeting that was two hours out of London. On a train. This was not good.

What was good however, was my skin. In between vomitings, I managed to slap on a layer of Elemis' Papaya Enzyme Peel and somehow, due to a combination of an amazing product and something great I must have done in a former life, I looked human.


Wow.
Praise be that I managed to go a whole ten minutes without puking and that was just enough time for the natural enzymes to work their magic. As a paley with delicate skin, a lot of granular scrubs leave my complexion red and blotchy - not so with this bad boy. It's madness, you just glow. Aside from the papain extract from papayas, there's tonnes of yummy natural stuff that you'd expect from Elemis - seaweed extracts of bladderwrack and porphyridium renowned for their moisturising properties, vitamin E and sunflower oil to moisturise.

And if this can make me look human after a dodgy steak sandwich from Camden tube station, I can't wait to see what I'll look like on a healthy day. Well worth £26.00 and you can find stockists at elemis.com
And yes, thank you, the meeting went as well.
From what I remember.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP