Monday 18 August 2008

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

Anyone else NOT loving this weather?
One minute it's hot, one minute it's cold, one minute it's dry, the next it's raining. I'm not coping well wardrobe or hair-wise. Quite honestly, I'm a frizzy hairdryer/straightener addicted mess.


So I am currently thanking my lucky stars for all things Aussie. Not so much the country (what is the last things they've done for me, eh? Plus I'm jealous of their sunshine) but the wonderful, wonderful 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor. If I've learnt nothing else during my stint writing BeautyMecca, it's that classics become classics for a reason and this fabby deep conditioner definitely falls into that category.

The fail safe formula smoothes rough hair cuticles to leave your do shiny and smooth in just three minutes. Super speedy. And the unique Australian Balm Mint formula smells delish, is thick and creamy enough to feel uber luxurious and the hand-dandy upside down bottle is easy to use in the shower. There's literally no bad here.

Oh, and the big old bottle is only £4.49.
BAR-GAIN.
Happy Monday!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP