Tuesday 5 August 2008

Dr Lewin's Instant Beauty Radiance Booster

I might have mentioned an over-reliance on Beauty Flash Balm in previous posts. I do worry that it's a bit like antibiotics - that if you use it too much, it will just stop working and you'll look like the complete hag you really are. As such, I treasure my babyface brightening prods and am always on the look out for more.


Today's treat is Dr Lewin's Instant Beauty Radiance Booster...
And it truly boosts radiance instantly and beautifully - how often does something do exactly what is says on the tin? This baby contains in excess of 70% aloe vera to soothe and hydrate your skin and doubles up as a moisturiser and an intensive mask. I was lucky enough (ahem) to have the need to test both of these features over the weekend and I can confirm that it is effective. Thank the lord.

I really liked the long slim tube, it fits in my make up bag better than the stubby Beauty Flash Balm tube and it smells good too. Always happy to make a new friend.

Grab a tube at your local Lloyds Pharmacy

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP