Thursday 7 August 2008

Do they know it's Christmas time at all?

Now I know you might not know it either but yes, it is in fact Christmas.
One of the absolute joys of BeautyMecca is that I get to take a sneak peek at the Christmas ranges in July/August and then spend three months wetting myself with impatience, waiting to get my hands on them.

And oh my, there are some special things coming your way this festive season - it is so not the time to worry about the credit crunch.
Space NK have some amazing new gift sets and five new perfumes based on founder, Nicky Kinnaird's travels. I have to say, they're all pretty amazing but I was totally won over by Jasamber which is based on her trip to the Arctic Circle. It's totally different to anything I've ever worn but at the same time is completely familiar. Gorgeous. The packaging is gorgeous too - I'm officially obsessed with the candles.

Bobbi Brown, currently wowing us with our Mauve collection (more on that later) has some absolutely beautiful products for her Copper Diamond collection. Seriously, you're going to be sharpening your elbows. The palettes are back too, along with a fab gel eyeliner palette which made me feel a little bit faint.

While we're on make-up, Ruby&Millie have some gorgeous compacts for Christmas which I'm quite giddy about. They have the joy of being not only pretty and wearable but also part of the Boots 3-4-2 Christmas promos so they're bargainous to boot. Joy.

Cowshed are rocking some amazing new prods too, the range has gone super clean and natural (e.g. paraben free) and they've juiced up the packaging. It's looking very pretty and smelling amazing. I feel a purchase coming on...

By far the most amazing Christmas event of the summer (does that even make sense) was the B Never Too Busy to be Beautiful and Lush showcase last week. It was fantastic. Every single product they have for Christmas will somehow be finding its way into my bathroom/make up bag. And there was some super top secret goss that I'm hoping to share with you London ladies asap. It's BEE-yoo-ti-ful news!

Sigh, better get writing those letters to Santa - I for one have been VERY bloody good this year!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP