Tuesday 19 August 2008

Avon Anew Rejuvenate 24 Hour Eye Moisturiser

I am so freaking tired, it's not even funny.
Seriously, I'm living about seventeen different lives at the moment (this is my favourite FYI) and it's really starting to make me very, very sleepy...



Not that you can tell of course because I am rocking Avon's new Anew Rejuvenate 24 Hour Eye Moisturiser. Having been a devotee of Estee Lauder's ANR eye cream for a while now, it took something quite special to make me sample something else BUT having heard nothing but rave reviews about Avon's Anew eye lift duo, I thought I'd give the newbie a spin.

The dual cream formula includes a gel cream for nighttime and a SPF 25 cream for the day - SPF in eye creams is pretty unusual so that got me interested. Also, at the moment, it's just £10 which is madness. It feels like a much more expensive product, even at its regular price of £15 I'd say it's a megabargain. Very credit crunch. And after two weeks use, I'm a big fan.

LOVING the Avon lady. I'm totally up for becoming a rep...
I think it's the new WI.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP