Monday 1 September 2008

Trilogy Everything Balm

Oh my god, I am so tired today. Is it REALLY Monday?
And I didn't even have a hectic weekend, just a lovely, lovely wedding on Friday and then a very chilled out couple of days of writing. Bliss.

What was less chilled was this morning - please don't laugh but I had a photoshoot. No really, me. Pictures of me. It was for my book (out next July!) and apparently people may want to know what I look like. Mew. Let's hope photoshop is forgiving. Unfortunately, due to my sleepiness, I did not have a lot of time to beautify myself (I know, for shame) but I did have the next best thing, Trilogy's Everything Balm.



I am all about this bad boy. No time for a manicure? Rub a little of the balm into your cuticles and nail beds for a pretty shine. No lipgloss? Rub some on your pout for a soft sheen. Need a healthy glow, add a tiny amount to your cheekbones. And that's before you start using it as a really rather fab intensive moisturiser on dry skin. And if you have one of those small people (aka babies) it's alternative to Vaseline.

And as per all the wonderful products in the Triology range, wherever possible the ingredients are certified organic and natural. The Everything Balm includes Omega 3 and 6, coconut oil, beeswax, olive, rosehip, evening primrose and jojoba oils, vitamin e and honey. aMogst other things.

And as if it wasn't enough that it's all round generally amazing, the damn thing now comes in a handbag sized pot! Wow. They are good to us...
Buy it here!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP