Friday 1 August 2008

Gossip Girl at House of Fraser

There are few things I love more in this world right now than Gossip Girl. If you see a girl entranced by her iPod and then running at full pelt to get off the tube before the doors close at Putney Bridge, that is me and I am trying to decide who I love the most - Dan or Nate. And my girl crush on Blaire will not abate. How awesome does that girl look? Best make up on TV.
I am not coping well without new episodes.


But the lovely people at House of Fraser and their glamorous pals at Guerlain are trying to make it up to me... As of RIGHT NOW, you can bag yourself a free Gossip Girl pilot episode DVD with every purchase or Insolence or My Insolence. Pretty perfume and pretty boys?
Sounds like a deal.

And if that wasn't enough, you'll also be entered into a draw to win a trip to (be still my beating heart) New York to hang out with the cast.

Sorry, I can't write any more today, I have to get to House of Fraser...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP