Friday 20 November 2009

Stocking Stuffer: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

So you know I featured the Urban Decay friends and family discount a couple of weeks ago? Well, I absolutely indulged in a few bits and pieces myself, including the 'I Can't Believe I Never Owned This Before' eyeshadow primer potion.


I don't know why I've never picked this up before. I love Urban Decay eye products and it always gets such amazing reviews but I don't know if it's lame products I've used before, the slightly sad packaging or what but I have to say, my life was not complete until I started using this product.

I just literally right now as in two seconds ago was washing my hands in the bathroom (sticky hands from handling too much Twilight candy in the office, mmm, Edward) and I noticed that my eyeliner was EXACTLY where I'd put it this morning. I mean, exactly there. Not a teeny tiny but had rubbed off or smudged or shifted and we're talking nine hours ago. And it's bright green. Bright green pencil. This primer is amazing and would be a welcome addition to any stocking this Christmas. Well, maybe not if your giftee doesn't wear eyeshadow... but, you know.
GET IT.

Oh, and Twilight: New Moon capsule review? If you are in anyway awkward about lusting after young boys, don't go. Unless you're prepared to lie to everyone and say you just want to see what a wonderful actor like Michael Sheen can do with such lame source material.
(It's awesome.)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP