Wednesday 11 November 2009

Urban Decay 30% Friends and Family Discount!

OK, I'm officially over waiting for Christmas and so here is your introduction to my Christmas list.

I know I've been totally obsesso-girl over Urban Decay the last few weeks but really, I can't get enough of that brand. Happily, if you're in the US of A, there is currently a 30% discount code for friends and family (and you are friends of the brand, right?) - just enter FNFW1 at the checkout at UrbanDecay.com to get a massive 30% off your total across all products on the site.

I'm desperate to take a look at the new Smoke Out Kits as you know I love a smokey eye and even though I just bought it, I'm tempted to get a back up 24/7 Super Stash (I'm making short work of the Binge navy pencil and my beloved gold/green Stash) or maybe one of the other 24/7 sets that has slightly lager pencils but fewer of them, along with a Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner. I don't know!

And over on the UK site, I'm sort of obsessed with the Preen giftset and the Hall of Fame set. I know there will be some more purchases when I pop back to London in December. Mew.

Urban Decay. All. Too. Beautiful. Don't. Know. How. To. Stop...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP