Monday 16 November 2009

Nars Sheer Glow foundation

Since I heard about the demise of my beloved Prescriptives (sob), I've been hunting high and low for a new foundation and praise be, I think I've found The One.

Nars is becoming an increasing problem for me... in the UK it was safely hidden away in Space NK but here in the US, it's bloody everywhere. Sephora be damned* and I just can't seem to stay away from it. Anyway, cutting to the chase, I decided to give the Nars Sheer Glow foundation a test drive. Being the world's palest lady (exaggeration? Possibly but only a little) I grabbed a bottle of Siberia, the palest shade and O. M. G. It's perfect.

The foundation itself is like liquid silk. So far I've been applying it with a sponge which gives great, sheer coverage that evens out any redness or dodgy complexion problems but I'm itching to get a foundation brush and try it that way too. Like I said, the coverage is sheer but I find I can build it without any problems and all I'm left with is a dewy, airbrushed looking complexion. Loves it. I've even had compliments on my skin over the last couple of days - who doesn't have time for that? Now I just need to get my mitts on the pressed power... Love that black rubberised packaging.


*I take it back, I take it back. I love you, Sephora!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP