Tuesday 3 November 2009

Smashbox comes to Debenhams

Ooh, it's exciting times my little London-based peeps. Not only is Smashbox, one of my favourte all time ever make up brands coming to Debenhams up and down the country, the international creative team will be at Debenhams on Oxford Street from the 9th - 14th November to help launch the wonderous prods.

If you can get there, I recommend popping in a reserving a spot to meet the team and try out the range. I always found myself picking up bits and pieces from Sephora whenever I was in the US and I had to stock up on the Photofinish Primer from QVC a couple of times but really, it's such a great brand, I'm really pleased they're coming to the UK properly at last.
With Stila abandoning you, it's really only fair, right?

Check out the Photofinish Primer and also the cake eyeliners, they're great. Usually, there are some really fantastic eye palettes too... ooh, it's too exciting!
I shall have to put my head in a bucket of cold water to calm myself.

1 comments:

Anonymous 22 March 2010 at 05:03  

i without a doubt love your writing style, very attractive,
don't give up and keep creating because it simply just worth to read it.
impatient to find out more and more of your current content articles, thankx :)

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP