Thursday 24 January 2008

New Year, New Skin - Tri-Aktiline: Instant Deep Wrinkle Filler

Once upon a time, umm, about a year ago, I had really lovely, peachy perfect skin.
No wrinkles, no discoloration, just a picture of mid-twenties health.

And then I started working on a certain project for a certain person (who shall, for the sake of my sanity remain nameless) and teeny little dryness lines began to appear in my evermore creasing forehead. Not that I'm saying this person or this project are responsible for my premature ageing, oh no.
But they are.
Bastards.

And so I've been forced to seek refuge in a variety of hyper-hydrating, deep-acting, wrinkle-freezing wonder creams, none of which have had enough of an effect to be mentioned here. Until today.


For the last couple of weeks I've been trialling a new product, Tri-Aktiline: Instant Deep Wrinkle Filler and do you know what? It's a little bit lovely.
Not only am I completely smitten with the 'looks just like you bought it at a US pharmacy so it must be effective!' packaging but it actually leaves my skin smooth and taut. Who doesn't love that?

They say:
The core of Tri-Aktiline is a high-tech cocktail of three ingredients that help firm and plump skin’s appearance over time. Gatuline Expression, extracted from the South American Acmella Oleraca plant, helps relax the look of facial tension and expression lines, like crow’s feet. Kombuchka PH Extract, derived from sweet black tea, works to plump wrinkles to appear smoother on the surface. Acetyl hexapeptide-3, helps prompt skin into its re-build mode, boosting natural collagen production for long-term visible wrinkle reduction.

I say: Wowsers, HEXApeptides! That puts pentapeptides to shame... There's lots of other exciting stuff in the press release about smoothign agents like shea butter and humectants and silicone to immediately mattify and mask lines while the hardcore techno ingredients get to work in the long term but basically, the massage from me is - I Like.

Tri-Aktiline: Instant Deep Wrinkle Filler is available from Boots.com now and from larger Boots stores from the 4th February at £26.99.
Go on, don't let the bastards wrinkle you up.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP