Monday 7 January 2008

New Year, New Presents!

Sorry it's taken me forever to blog about my Christmas presents, I've been literally FREAKING out about my skin. Today I have a bumpy rash under my chin and on my forearms... interesting.
Anyways, here they are in all their not-very-many-but-pretty-damn-cool glory:

Hard Candy Mix Tape
The coolest palette ever from one of the coolest people I know.
Love it - thank you ma'am. I've got the Party Mix (pictured here) with green eyeshadows and this amazing pink gloss that I just can't get enough of.


BeneFit Miss Popularity
Love, love, loving this highlighter. It's perfect for popping on hard to reach places where a cream isn't right or when High Beam just can't get the job done. I love to dot it under eyebrows and in the inner and outer corners of my eyes. Gorgeous.



Hope in a Jar
Hmmm. I was loving this but after the skin breakouts, I don't know, Maybe I'm destined to be a Creme de la Mer whore all my life. Did anyone else see Catwoman? Terrible performances aside, maybe Sharon Stone is poisoning me and punishing my skin for switching. I ran out for the love of god!

Prescriptives Eyes Gift Set
This is getting double beauty points for including a fab mascara, eye make-up remover and eye cream all in a super swank purse that I've been using as a clutch all over Christmas. Prescriptives, to me you can do NO wrong.


0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP