Monday 21 January 2008

New Year, New Make Up, Magical Mascara

How are you getting on at revolutionising your look?
Any of you gone for the chop yet?
Bought a new lippy?
At least some body lotion though, right?

Okay, okay, so I'll start you slowly.
How about a new mascara? How about a new mascara that doesn't clump, doesn't smudge, gives nice but natural volume and length and is ONLY £7.00?
Interested? Well, click on over to Avon!

No really! Since my Cynthia Rowley conversion, I've become really taken with the Avon catalogue (I love it, it just feels so 1950s Americana housewife) and seriously, the Superfull Mascara is genuinely the best product I've tried in a long time.


They say: 5x fuller lashes. Without clumps. Innovative brush technology for a quick-release and clean lash look. Clump-free, defined, volumised. 7ml

I say: Survived a particularly overly emotive row with Mr BeautyLover, a coaching session, a review of said row with several friends and several cocktails and this HATEFUL weather we've been having. 7ml.

Where's the bad here? There is none. Fact.
I don't know how much time you spend comparing Bobbi Brown promo shots versus the Avon book but really, they're looking more and more similar. It's about time there was a high street equivalent to her Bobbi-ness, so I'm totally pitching for Avon to come through. And the best bit is, it isn't even high street, it's online and from your sofa.

At last, a brand that appeals to my laziness and wallet. Hurrah!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP