Monday 11 June 2007

What's in the Bag Cindy Irwin?

Today's beautista is super-hot Cindy! And as befitting of such a beauty, Cindy's make up bag is AWESOME.
Yes, I said it and I stand by it.
Cindy, tell us what's in the bag...


My signature make-up product is Jelly Pong Pongs Chic Shine in Ballerina. It instantly perks up my face, leaving it looking like I’ve just run up a flight of stairs. (in a good way, not in a frost bitten way!).

If a cute boy is on the approach, it would have to be my trusted chic shine again. It’s a small duo that covers both the cheeks & lips, so perfect for those speedy swipes!

Favourite beauty product ever would have to be Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream, it covers just about everything, and has totally saved my life on more than one occasion

I also love Aromatherapy Associates face oil in Renew & Sandlewood. It’s smells gorgeous, is deeply hydrating, and helps diminish fine lines if you massage really well into the skin for at least 5 mins or so.

I have facials with Caroline Josling, who works miracles. She also works inside the mouth which nobody else does and has amazing results!

The following items are in my make-up bag:
Terracotta Moisturising Bronzing Powder – it gives me a sun-kissed warmth & blends extremely well
Tweezerman tweezers – they stay sharp for ages
Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Or – I keep it in my bag just in case I go somewhere unexpected. It smells wonderful, gives my skin a lovely sheen, and I also use it on my hair too!!
Estee Lauder Stress relief eye masks – great for tightening under the eyes
LancĂ´me Magicils Mascaras in turquoise & fuchsia – perfect brights for summer
Chanel Joues Contraste in Turbulent – a very subtle, beautiful pink blusher. I will be wearing this on my wedding day!!
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream for my lips, as I very rarely wear lipstick or lip glosses

Didn't I say it was awesome?
Sigh.

p.s., I'm so in New York and it's amazing.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP