Tuesday 12 June 2007

Smooth as a Baby's

Since I cannot tan (no, really, I'm currently having it certified by NASA) my number one must have for my pale, pale hide is soft skin.

My name is BeautyLover and I have become an exfoliation addict.

I'll be posting about a few of my new faves but the first one I want you to know about is the ridiculously fabulous Dermalogica Exfoliating Body Scrub.




The first time I tried it out, I was a bit underwhelmed. I'm usually looking to be scrubbed raw from an exfoliator (and yes, I know that's not the idea) and this was a more delicate, slightly granular cream exfoliant. It lathered up nicely, smelt of lovely lavender (my secret shame) and left my skin relatively soft. But so far, so meh. The second day, I used it and my skin felt softer. The third day I used it, my skin began spontaneously singing love songs to the product.
I had become so jaded looking for instantaneous results, I forgot that sometimes, it takes more than ten minutes to get an effect.

This is a genuinely fantastic product from one of my favourite brands. Dermalogica always delivers and I don't know a single person that has tried a single one of their products and doesn't constantly sing it's praises. You can get all loved up by calling stockist info on 0800 591818.

The scrub contains (hope you're not hungry) Fig, Date and Olive seed powders gently remove dead and dulling cells. Rice Bran and Papaya Enzymes to slough off impurities and stimulate cell renewal. Purifying essential oils of Lavender, Orange, Sandalwood and Rosemary condition and invigorate the body while awakening the senses.
I mean, yum.

And I've been following up the treatment with a twice daily slathering of Body Hydrating Cream, a light (perfect for summer) but deeply effective lemony smelling cream that really makes my skin glow. This baby is rocking hydroxy acids from Sugar Cane and Apple combined with Lactic Acid, smooth and relieve skin dryness. Anti-inflammatory properties of Green Tea, Lavender, Tea Tree and Chamomile oils to soothe and soften the skin and essential oils of Sandalwood, Orange, Clary Sage, Patchouli and Rosemary help to hydrate the skin and lock in moisture.


I smell delish.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP