Friday 1 June 2007

Lip Lip Hooray

Sorry for the total abandonment yesterday, I hope you don't have issues.
I was happily on the road with my best friend watching her wedding dress fitting - sob. Expect a gushing photo post in August (alongside a how to post bridesmaid make up that lasts all day and doesn't leave you looking like the Corpse Bride by the reception. I hope.)

Another quickie today for it is Mummy BeautyLover's birthday and we're doing honouring it in the traditional mother daughter way - shopping.

Being in a rush has made me very aware of how easily you can change you look with something simple. Today - my new favourite MAC lipstick. It's called Overrich and it's a beautiful sheer coral - sounds awful, looks divine. If you've got a free ten minutes this weekend, pop into your nearest MAC concession and have a chat with them about colour. I bet you come away with something you would never ever have tried.

And I bet you love it.

Have fun chicas!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP