Thursday 14 June 2007

Building from the Base

I've always been a massive advocate of foundation primers on this site and the biggest problem for most people is that I've only really been able to recommend my beloved Smashbox primer - available here through QVC but plentiful across the Atlantic.

But you can now rest easy my patchy skinned, non-long lasting foundation friends. Estee Lauder's Face Primer Plus Smoothing Matte Base is amazing and available from an Estee Lauder counter near you!


They say: Sheer, silky-matte gel creates the smoothest, most seamless surface for foundation to glide on, stay on. Minimises pores and fine lines. Absorbs excess oil, without drying. Oil-free. Oil-controlling. Fragrance-free. Dermatologist- and ophthalmologist-tested.

I say: Tis all true. It's got a similar texture to the Smashbox primer, all lovely and smooth with an almost powder finish. I have to say, when I ran out of Smashbox, it didn't even occur to me to panic. This is absolutely as good, if not better. Now go out, grab some and watch your make up magically stay on all summer!

£18 well spent.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP