Friday 8 June 2007

Agent Procrastination

I am so swayed by pretty things so you won't be surprised to find out that I've fallen hopelessly in love with the new fragrance from Agent Provocateur.

Because I'm a little bit sleepy post lunch, I'm going to leave you with the 'they say' potion of this post because all I really have to say is - wowsers, sexy!
Isn't it minxish?


The new ‘Purse Spray’ is presented with transparent red glass, preciously enveloped with a gold reflective lacquer which plays provocatively with the light.
The neck of the bottle is clasped with a golden clip and tied with a red leather bow tie.
There sits a portrait of a woman across the body of the glass,
her head is turned mysteriously away.

Who is she?
She is Agent Provocateur MaƮtresse.
She is the Governess and the Teacher,
She is the Mistress and the Lover.

Armed with this intoxicating tool which fits comfortably in your handbag and contains the secret formula of the sexy modern aldehydes which encourages the selected exotic ingredients to open and fly, including White Lotus, Ylang Ylang, Osmanthus flower & Violet leaves, you can be sure to hypnotise even the most resilient of victims!

Oh yes, it's Friday night and I'm armed!
I've always had a crush on Agent Provocateur products in general and the original scent was a little too havey for me (althought I adore it on my friend and I worship[ the powder pink bottle) but this is just lovely.

So all it comes down to is... Ugly Betty finale or testing this out on hot boys at the pub?
It's so sexy, I think Betty might have to wait for the rerun. Grrr.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP