Monday 16 February 2009

The Morning After the Night Before: Eve Lom Rescue Mask

My God I feel rough.
And do you know what, it's not even going out related. Where's the fairness in that, I ask you? no, my lovely cold has graduated into a hacking forty-a-day cough, designed to amuse and alarm everyone within a twenty foot radius. It is tres attractive.

Happily, even though I feel like absolute shit, I actually look alright (well, until you get up awfully close and thanks to the cough, you won't) and this miracle can only be attributed to my new Eve Lom Rescue Mask. You know how you read about how awesome things are for years and years but you don't really believe it, then you try it and realise your life has been an empty sham of a mockery of a sham up until that moment? You do? Brill. Because that's what's happened here. I've had friends use Eve Lom and tell me how fabulous it is for years but I didn't believe them but now I've seen the error of my ways and I am converted.



The Rescue Mask is a little pot of wishes and dreams that comes with a golden spatula so you can smother the cool, squidgy joy all over your skin without having to put your filthy fingers into the jar - I like already. After a few minutes of tingly, cooling goodness, you wash off the mask to reveal refreshed, refined beautiful skin. Apparently there's camphor, kaolin, honey and ground almonds in here but I think it's more likely that they've added in some fairy tears and the sigh of a kitten for good measure. Honestly, I don't know exactly what's going on but I do know I've made space in the bed for this product because I love it more than any man.

Buy, buy, buy.
EveLom.com

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP