Friday 6 February 2009

I Heart Me: Harajuku Lovers Fragrance Collection

I'm officially OVER all the ridiculous Valentine's compilations that are advertised on TV at the moment. Honestly, the music industry is falling to pieces and yet record companies have still got time and money to Pimp Steve Wright's Easy and Thoughtless Gift for Your Missus This Valentine's Ballad Collection. It makes me very angry.

What I am not over, is the thought of celebrating Valentine's day myself with oodles of gifts - why wait around for the boys to pull their finger out? Precedent suggests that they will not do well even if they try their hardest... But the postman should probably reinforce his little trolley, just in case.

Anyway, the first thing I'm picking up this year is the THANK THE LORD THEY'VE ARRIVED IN THE UK Harajuku Lovers fragrance collection. I know I've already rattled on about how awesome these are after picking them up in New York last year but now you can find out for yourself. The beauty snob is me is sort of gutted that everyone will be wearing them soon but the poor person that can't afford to jet off to NYC every time she needs new perfume is quite quite happy.
I cannot live without these perfumes. Fact (fact fans).

Here's the info on all five scents:

G
A delicate floral fragrance. Sparkling, yummy and juicy. With top notes of sparkling pear and clementine. Mid notes of sweetpea, jasmine sambac and honeysuckle. With base notes of sleek wood, vanilla and skin musk


Love
A sensuous floral smell. Tender, romantic and sensual. With top notes of pink pomelo, sparkling bergamot and bamboo leaf mist. Mid notes of rose, watery pe
ony and Egyptian jasmine. With base notes of creamy vanilla orchid, sensual musk and blonde wood.

L'il Angel
A fruity floral fragrance. Colorful, tasty and sweet. With top notes of pineapple, raspberry, cranberry and blackberry. With mid notes of candied violet, pear blossom and sugar rose. With base notes of lollipop accord, hinoki wood and crystal amber.

Music
A delicate floral smell. Sparkling, yummy and juicy. With top notes of sparkling pea and clementine. Mid notes of sweetpea, jasmine sambac and honeysuckle. With base notes of sleek woods, vanilla and skin musk

Baby
A powdery musk. Fresh, clean and soft. With top notes of white rose, bergamot and freesia. Mid notes of orange flower, tiare flower and jasmine petals. With base notes of white musk, soft woods, vanilla and violet


The entire collection is absolutely delectable, honestly, from the kick ass cute packaging to the insanely edible scents. You can so tell Gwen Stefani had her fashionable paws in this project. My personal preference is for G and Music but I cannot whittle it down further than that - I'd like to but I can't. What I can say is that I've never, ever had more compliments on perfumes than I have on these two, which is why I'll be stocking up at Superdrug ASAP.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP