Thursday 5 February 2009

The Morning After the Night Before: Dermalogica Multi-Vitamin Power Recovery Masque

I have a vague recollection of reading somewhere or someone once telling me that February was the best month for your skin because of the damp climate. Pish.
Well, whether that's still true after a Thursday, Friday and Saturday night out on the town, I'm not sure. What I AM sure of is that after a triple-threat of dancing/drinking/lipstick testing, the most amazing thing happened on Sunday.
I didn't look like living poop. I felt like it but I did not look like it...



As far as I know, this was nothing to do with the miracle of snow but everything to do with the judicious application of Dermalogica's Multi Vitamin Power Recovery Masque the morning after the night before. Great for a hangover as long as you don't have to ask for it in the shop...

Basically, it's a super concentrated cocktail of goodness that calms your skin, rehydrates and packs it full of yummy good things like vitamins A and C. You know, like in the orange juice you're drinking to try and quell the hangover. It's a hangover cure FOR YOUR FACE. And it makes you look like you've been tangoed when it's on. Funny.

February is looking like a slightly crazy night's out-wise. I feel as though this masque and I may become very, very close friends.
Score yours here

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP