Thursday 19 February 2009

I Heart Me: Molton Brown

God, being ill is really a buzzkill.
No one wants to test lipsticks with me/on me/at me because no one can get close enough without me hacking my guts up. It's not attractive in any way shape or form.



What is attractive at times like these is The Bath. And the only more attractive, Bed.
So imagine my delight when I found out about the new Molton Brown Sleep collection. Stuff to put in your bath to make you sleep in your bed... it's a miracle of the modern age. My favourite item is the Cederus Bathing Elixir, a beautiful foaming elixir of joy that leaves your skin soft and your brain much less kerfuffled. You know I'm a lavender fiend but there's also orange oil, evening primrose oil and cederus tree oil (from the Atlas Mountains, no less) which all come together to make just general wonderment.

I'd give anything to be in a Molton Brown bath right now, swiftly followed by a good dose of bed. Seriously, I just got all the cold medicine and ibuprofen out of my handbag and there's enough hanging around in there to dose up an elephant - what's that all about?
Pretty sure a Molton Brown bath would do me just as much good... grump, sniff, grump.
www.moltonbrown.co.uk

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP