Thursday 26 February 2009

I Heart Me: Hello Kitty

I'll be brief because there isn't much to say, other than OH MY GOD.
Honestly, no one tells me their secrets because I just can't keep them but I had these images embargoed for the last MONTH and kept them to myself.



Now the question is, can I wait to get it at duty free next week or do I go Kitty Kouture shopping this week???
Now I should warn you, before you hit up your MAC store, there is way more than this so be prepared to empty out your pockets. I'm obsessed with the blush (pictured top), the lipglass and the tinted lip conditioner which I don't have an image of but bejesus, it's pretty.

And who doesn't want to paint their claws with nail lacquers called On the Prowl or play up their peepers with shadow sets like Lucky Tom.






Honestly, I'm salivating. As much as I loved this, these shit alllllllllllllll over the Barbie collection from 2007. Really.


Too much... awesomeness... for one day...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP