Monday 12 January 2009

New Year, New You - Origins A Perfect World

Without going into a lot of detail, I am not having a good day today.
For reasons best kept to myself (mainly because they aren't very good reasons to be having a bad day compared to lots of other people I know right now) I can't help but wonder what it would be like to be in a perfect world.
I'm guessing it would be filled with kittens, Marc Jacobs handbags, hot and cold running Creme de la Mer and pretty, pretty boys. But that's just me.



Since that's not entirely possible right now, I'm just going to busy myself with lovely things. Starting with Origins A Perfect World collection. If you're detoxing (and quite frankly, after Friday night, I should be) this is a great anti-aging skincare option. Made with Silver Tip White Tea and crammed full of antioxidants, it's such a lovely range, perfect for fighting off all those nasty free radicals that are so determined to ruin all your good work. Start with the cleanser, the skin guardian, eye cream and moisturiser and see how pretty and fresh your skin looks by the end of the month.
And, you know, more importantly it smells pretty and has nice packaging.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP