Thursday 22 January 2009

New Year, New Skin - Pretty Minerals

Thank Jebus that my skin seems to be calming down a little bit at the moment. Honestly, it's so temperamental the at moment, it gets irritated if I'm not home in time for Celebrity Big Brother.
So aside from watching the products I'm using to cleanse, tone and moisturise, I'm having to be really careful with what I'm putting on my face.



To stay on the safe side, I've been using mostly Bare Minerals foundation. It's easy to build up the coverage, it's not going to irritate anything (unless you spill it on the carpet and then you might get a bit annoyed) and there are a billion shades so you'll definitely be able to find one for your skin tone. And if that wasn't good enough, you can now get your Bare Minerals online at Pretty Minerals

If it's your first time, grab the starter kit. It's amazing value, pretty much everything you could need is in there along with a few other bits and pieces you might learn to love, like the Skin Rev-er Upper. And at the moment, there's 15% off your order!
Hurrah!
It's practically free...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP