Tuesday 27 January 2009

New Year, New Hair - Trilogy

I have to say, my hair is getting spoiled rotten at the moment.
I'm not saying it is solely because I've coloured my hair that the entire hair care market is coming out with fabulous new moisturising shampoos, conditioners and treatments but, well, I'm saying nothing.



Anyhoo, one of my favourite skincare brands, Trilogy, have launched a full range of delicious hair prods, including a moisturising shampoo, conditioner and really rather fabulous moisture mask. As with all the Trilogy prods, the mask is formulated with certified organic rosehip oil to deeply moisturise your mop and also includes panthenol, wheat amino acids and shea butter. And more importantly, it smells delish and it makes your hair all pretty and shiny.

And what more could you want, for goodness sake?
Take a peepo and snag your rosehip goodness at HQ Hair

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP