Tuesday 20 January 2009

New Year, New You - Elemis

Now, I loves me a bit of Elemis (I do) but I'm the first to say it's not really that bargainous as a brand. Effective, yes, beautifully packaged, mais oui, but friendly on the old pocket, it is not.

However, because they love us and presumably sensed (slash-read-my-email) that I was recommending skincare prods this month, they have put together a pack including some of their most fabu products to kickstart your anti-aging regime for 2009.



Until the 11th of February, you can pick up this kit, including Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Wash, Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules, Papaya Enzyme Peel and my beloved Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Mask for just £58. That's a freaking 47% saving.

I love the masks in this kit and am really excited to try the Cellular Recovery capsules. Who doesn't want Skin Bliss? The kit is exclusively available at Elemis spas, salons and selected department stores while stocks last.
Did you hear me? I said while stocks last - run!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP