Thursday 25 September 2008

Biology: Darphin 8 Flower Nectar

I couldn't work out which lesson kids studied plants in these days so I've gone for Double Modular Science, from my own GCSE days. (My only B, sob, all the others were As and A* because I am a swot). You get a bit of everything thrown in and I figured that would make sense as this product has lots of bits (well, eight) and is pretty darn amazing...


Darphin's 8 Flower Nectar is one of those super swank, super lush products that actually does what it says on the tin. Or rather beautiful box and exquisitely pretty bottle.
According to Darphin, 8 Flower Nectar is a rare and aromatic precious elixir of youth and a revolutionary approach to the fight against visible signs of aging. Formulated to help provide the skin with added vital energy and harmony; resulting in an improved youthfulness and natural radiance.
Who doesn't love that?

According to me, the combination of ylang-ylang, patchouli, neroli, rose, jasmine, ever-lasting, iris and lavender is just delish. The oil immediately soothes and softens skin, giving me that elusive celebrity glow. The base oils are equally yummy, extracts of date, avocado and cranberry help preserve the Omega 3 and 6 oils which make for younger, firmer looking skin. I can't wait to see what the long term effects are, well, aside from raising my overdraft limit... at £80 a pop, this isn't cheap but you really really do get what you pay for from skincare.

And did I mention it's pretty?

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP