Wednesday 24 September 2008

Calligraphy: Colorsport

Have you seen all this nonsense about diplomas and vocational courses in schools these days?
Bring back the oldies, I say, running round the village in the pissing down wind in nought but a pair of pants and then lines.



Behold my tenuous link to... calligraphy! I have been all kinds of crazy for eyeliner of late (having learnt how to apply it properly) and am especially loving the Colorsport 24 Hour Eyeliner. I've flirted with this before but always put it back in the drawer after a couple of uses because, to be honest, I'm a bit shit with eyeliner. But not anymore! And the best bit about this bad boy is that once it's on, it's ON. I even wore it on a PLANE and it didn't budge. Awesome. Can't complain at that for £6.99 a pop and you can get them from Boots, Sainsbury's and Asda (which means you can slip one in the shopping basket when your boyfriend isn't looking).

And as a blue eyed girl, I've also come to love brown eye colours and they have forgiven me for writing them off as boring for the last twelve years, so the brown option is super good in a day time and I like to whack the black on for a night out. Perfecto for all the Christmas parties that will soon... YAY CHRISTMAS!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP