Friday 5 September 2008

Hello, Autumn

Okay, I've just decided to accept it.
Autumn is here, I'm wearing tartan and black opaque tights. Time to embrace it.

Happily, the season seems to have brought with it The Best Skin I've Ever Had. I can't work it out. Honestly, I see my reflection and can't move in case I'm dreaming it. Trying really hard to work out what I'm doing differently so I can share it with you and I've got it down to one of a couple of things:

Dr Bragi Age Management System - if it is this, I'll spill next week and then we'll all go bankrupt trying to maintain whatever witchcraft is has performed on my skin. But it will be worth it.

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish - I've been using this for ages but I guess there's a chance it's just starting to kick in?

Smashbox Photofinish Primer - Moving house has been AWESOME for finding things I'd forgotten about, this being my favourite rediscovery. I don't know if it's making my skin look all flawless and dewy but it is responsible for my make up still being on at the end of the day.

Putting my foundation of properly - Okay, whatever. I've been, for some unknown reason, probably because I found a fresh pack when I moved, applying my foundation with a sponge this week and I am getting a better finish and longer lasting effects. I'm thinking about trying out a brush - what do you reckon?

So I'm leaning towards the Dr Bragi but you never know.
God knows it's not my healthy, sleep-filled lifestyle...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP