Friday 20 July 2007

A Few of My Favourite Things...

Today we're looking at facial cleansers.
To tell you the truth, this is one of the few areas where I'm in a dedicated relationship. I've tried a whole lot of cleansers and have never had such great skin as I have now, so you know what? I'm sticking to this baby.



It's the really rather fabulous REN Mayblossom and Blue Cypress Facial Wash and I can't live without it. The delicate gel cleanser gently washes and balances my skin without upsetting it or causing redness and it's keeping me on a relatively even keel throughout most of the month, if you know what I mean. Seriously, I flit around products and even skincare like a, well, a me in a candy store, but this baby - can't convince me to let go.

I've had heaps of friends with different skintypes try it and except for those with very dry skin, they all loved it and several even bought it.
Really, I live to give.

Have a peepo at REN's really rather fab range here:
http://www.renskincare.com/default.asp?gclid=CJjUoJ6Pto0CFRc6XgodkxYAIQ

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP