Tuesday 31 July 2007

A Few of My Favourite Things... Moisturisers and Serums

I'm absolutely going to have to get done with my favourite things by the end of this week because I so have new favourite things coming in every day... Traumatic, I know.

Today I'm looking at your beauty bread and butter and I make no apologies for telling you to SPEND SOME MONEY here because you absolutely have to unless you're a) ridiculously genetically blessed and then I hate you or b) you don't mind looking like a cheap leather handbag by the age of forty.

Serums are a relatively new thing to me but I'm totally on board as I've had amazing results, amazingly quickly. Packed full of potent ingredients, these skin savers can save your skin from the elements, repair environmental damage and even resurface your visage all without you even noticing!

My favourites (in no particular order) are Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum which enhances your skin's ability to repair itself while you sleep. And it comes with a wicked pipette delivery bottle. Love love love this. Seriously, you could not spend your money more wisely.

Also loving Estee Lauder Idealist Skin Refinisher which might not class itself as a serum but it goes on under moisturiser and in a few silky drops, gives you gorgeous, glowing soft skin with teeny weeny pores. I also like the eye serum on this baby. Sadly, it does not have pipette action.

And props are going out to Prescriptives Super Line Preventor Extreme - with pipette action! This is a lovely serum that protects skin from lines and wrinkles via a super charged cocktail of anti-oxidants. Clever stuff.

For moisturisers, there were thousands that I wanted to write about, Ren Frankincense & Boswellia Clinique Anti Oxidant, Taer 24 Hour cream and even my lovely Olay beauty fluid but do you know what? There's only one daddy that's ever going to win this battle... Creme de la Mer. No really, it might be pricey but it's bleeding good. Really, really, really bloody good. And even though it's not a L'Oreal product, do you know what?
You're worth it.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP