Monday 23 April 2007

What's in the Bag Sarah Lawton?

Today's gorgeous Guinea Pig is Sarah Lawton, a beautista of the South Coast and lover of all things bee-yooo-tiful...


What's your signature make-up product and how does using it affect your mood?
My signature make-up product has to be YSL Mascara Volume Effect in black, love the stuff and makes lashes look super long and super thick!

A beautiful boy is on the approach and you only have time to apply one product - what is it?
I'd have to slap on L'Oreal Glam Shine in Nude Juice if I was approached by a gorgeous man (namely my boyfriend!!)

Out of every product you've ever had, current or sob, discontinued, what would be your favourite beauty product ever?
Ummm favourite beauty product would have to be Champneys micro-dermabrasion face polish.... Its amazing and makes your skin look younger, firmer and fresh as a daisy!

My make up bag consists of YSL Touche Eclat, YSL volume mascara, benefit eye bright, L'oreal Infallible foundation or Clinique gentle light make-up (usually for day wear), Dallas by Benefit and Powder blush Getting Finer Every Day, by Benefit.

Maybelline liquid liner in brown and my L'oreal glam shine... also Benefit Realness of Concealness for those spotty days and Urban Decay eyeshadow pack with skull on the front.

All kinds of applause for the beautiful things in the bag and all kinds of applause and wonderment for saying her boyfriend is the gorgeous guy on the approach. Mr BeautyLover is lucky if I put my contact lenses in.
Sometimes it's just better for everyone if I leave them out.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP