Wednesday 4 April 2007

Nature vs. Nurture pt 2

For the last couple of weeks, I've been looking into 'natural' and 'organic' skincare and the thing that has become most apparent to me, is that it's just not that easy to find.

One of the (very few) brands that can genuinely claim to be organic and have certification from the Soil Association to prove it, is Spiezia Organics http://www.spieziaorganics.com/



I've been using the Restorative Body Balm for a while and at first, wasn't keen. It's got the weirdest consistency - almost like a wax, that you have to dig out with your fingernail and then melt onto your skin with massage. Plus, it's got a really random scent - almost medicinal mixed with lavender which means I only really use it at night.

But oh my, when I do use it? The results are amazing. My skin is soft, smooth and happy to be alive. Plus it comes in a sexy purple smoked glass jar. Mmmm. Heavy glass jar...

Only issue is, it's £38.00 for a jar and a jar is not big. How deep are my environmentally conscious pockets? I guess I'll find out when I get to the bottom of the pot.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP