Monday 2 April 2007

Spring is Sprung...

Ahh, look it's sunny outside!

And to celebrate, I've got naught but good things to say about this lovely lipstain from Revlon.
Writing about the Blistex Lip Splash made me nostalgic for a Constance Carroll tropical lipgloss I had when I was wee and the rollerball applicator in general, so imagine how happy I was to come across this little beast.

Just Bitten is a across between BeneTint and lipgloss, a juicy, tasty stain that won't leak in your handbag but will leave you looking like you just feasted on a punnet of strawberries (or, if like me, you're a little heavy handed with the Cherry Tart version, the blood of fifty virgins).

I really love Just Bitten, it gives a fresh shot of colour and is handydandy to apply. As usual, it's super cheap in the US compared to here but if you love wearing BeneTint on your lips, give this a shot. It comes in more colours and smells delish.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP