Monday 5 October 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Creme de la Mer

Every October, all of my very favourite brands put out special products to help raise awareness of breast cancer and funds to fight the disease. Every year, more and more people I know are affected by breast cancer but by picking up one or two of the special items I'll be featuring this month, you can know that you're doing your bit to fight back and enjoying some really rather lovely treats that celebrate being a girl at the same time.
Because let's face it, being a girl is pretty bloody good.
First up is my favourite indulgence and the only lipbalm that can repair my pout after a particularly stubbly snogging sesh, Creme de la Mer. At 35.00, it's not cheap but really, the pot lasts forever and a whole five pounds goes to Breast Cancer Awareness. Plus, you get the cute pink travelling pouch and limited edition white and pink box. What's not to love?
I'm going to be stocking up for winter while getting my feel good fuzzies for helping charity... go on, you know you want to.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP