Thursday 8 October 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Prescriptives

I almost can't bring myself to blog about this but since I'm pretty sure you'll have heard the bad news elsewhere by now, Estee Lauder have decided to close down Prescriptives at the end of the year. Now I know it's not the end of the world but it is the end of Custom Colour foundation, Strawberry lipshine, Here to Stay and Lash Envy mascaras, all of which are in my handbag right now. I am going to have to go on one hell of a binge next time I'm by a counter.
Which will be tomorrow.
I hope I can see the mascara varieties through my tears...



And while I'm there, I'll be picking up the Pink Ribbon Palette, which includes four eye colours and two cheek colours, encased in a hot pink compact. Super chic and super worthwhile. All through October, 10% of the RRP will go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation so call 0870 034 2566 to find your local stockist and pick one up this weekend.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP