Tuesday 29 September 2009

Harajuku Lovers Snow Bunnies

Now, you may remember, about this time last year, I was here in NYC on holiday and fell head over heels in love with the Harajuku Lovers fragrance range. And I do mean the range, as in every single one of them. Happily, a couple of months later, the range launched in the UK and you all fell in love with them too - I know this to be true because a) you told me and b) I saw them EVERYWHERE I WENT. On people's desks, in their bedrooms, bathrooms, living rooms, everywhere.


Well, as if that wasn't enough, I am currently being tempted with a limited edition Harajuku Lovers Snow Bunnies line. They're SO CUTE! Actually, kawaii would be the appropriate word, I suppose? Check out Love's Vivienne Westwood boots!

Most importantly, the new scents are just as delicious as the originals - seriously, I don't know how they do it. I just want to eat them all - and I even like a couple of the Snow Bunny variants better than the originals. Baby has been wafting around my office for the last few days and I've had so many compliments. Delish.

Tragically, (although we've all heard this before, right?) they're limited edition at Sephora and Sephora.com so I'm going to have to stock up.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP