Friday 9 October 2009

Breast Cancer Care:Bare Minerals

bareMinerals is one of those brands that I come back to again and again so I was delighted to see that they were teaming up with QVC to bring this gorgeous set, of which 100% of the proceeds goes directly to Breast Cancer Care.


The kit includes a trio of pink and purple colours, in theory eye colours but you could easily wear them (at least the pinks) on your cheeks. Plus they're packaged in a super cute pink make-up bag. Did I mention I need a make up bag? I did? Awesome.

The kit is available from QVCuk.com, priced at just 18.00 (item number 228230 for speedy searching) which is a total bargain for three bareMinerals colours, let alone with a pretty, pretty bag thrown in.

Oh and, my GOD it's grey today. Seriously, not a patch of blue sky to be seen. So something pink and sparkly and for a good cause sounds like just the thing...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP